Culinary Herb Seed for garden
Culinary Herb Seed for garden
In this culinary herb seeds, you will receive 15 herb seeds:
Tips Culinary Herb Seed for garden
· You should have no problems planting them straight into your container even if the seeds are fewer.
· Culinary herb seeds can last in the mylar bag for 1 year without losing much germination % decrease.
· As long as the seeds are exposed to open air/humidity the germination rate will be less.
· The culinary herb garden can be grown in some pots if they have the same requirements, you can plant them in the same container.
· Culinary herb gardens don’t need soil.
· Dill is one of the herbs gardens that grow the quickest sprout to harvest, you're looking at about 40 days. And, dill isn't as popular as other herb varieties, it's surprisingly versatile.
· Heirloom seeds have colorful pasts. Because heirlooms are old, many of these seed varieties have interesting histories associated with them.
Spice up your cooking, beautify whether for your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth. Your herb seeds variety pack gives you everything you need to start.
Mark your herb planters with included labels so that you could know what will sprout next. Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide.
Your herb kit includes arugula, basil, chives, cilantro, dill, garlic chives, lavender, lemon balm, mint, oregano, parsley, peppermint, and rosemary, as well as sage, and thyme
Keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag with individually packed seed packets. Your non-GMO, heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come.
The most important thing is your trust in us. Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, as well as consistent agricultural success.
USA Sourced Heirloom Seeds
Great Gift for Gardeners
Are You Looking For The Most Complete 15 Herb Vault for Your Garden?
Finally! Your search for the best Herb Kit is over! When you purchase from us today, here are some of the things you may look forward to...
- Compliments from friends and family about your herb garden
- Enjoying time growing your herbs from seeds into full-grown plants
- Having fresh herbs to cook with all year
- Creating delicious foods, oils, or even soaps with your herb collection.
Why is this Herb Collection so good while others fail?
Well, it's simple...It is about quality seeds, amazing customer service, as well as a satisfaction guarantee!
-We look forward to more than just selling you seeds but also want to make sure you have the best experience possible!
- 15 Herb Collection with only the best heirloom seeds.
In each pack, the following is included:
Seed packs are individually contained in plastic zip to ensure maximum freshness.
*Seed counts are approximate quantities based on weight and size*
- Basil 600
- Chives 225
- Cilantro(coriander) Seeds 400
- Dill Herb Seeds 650
- Mint Seeds 250
- Oregano Seeds 200
- Parsley Seeds 350
- Thyme Seeds 250
- Lavender Seeds 50
- Rosemary Seeds 50
- Sage Seeds 100
- Peppermint Seeds 250
- Garlic Chives 200
- Lemon Balm 150
- Arugula Lettuce Seeds 800
- Growing & Seed Saving Guide
- 15 Plant Markers
6.0 x 4.0 x 0.5 inches