Brand: Marde Ross & Company
- 5000 Cleome Seeds - Mixed White, Pink, Purple - 3-5 Feet Tall - Spider Plant
- Good cutting flower. Nectar Flower for Monarch Butterflies.
- These seeds can be Cold Stratified (see Product Description below). They grow best in full sun; seeds will germinate in 8 to 12 days if temperatures are 70 to 80F. Seeds should be planted 1/8th inch deep and left uncovered. Space 3 inches between seeds, and space 18 inches between rows. Thin to 18 to 24 inches apart when plants are 3 inches tall.
- Spring and Summer - Cleome seeds may be started indoors or outdoors. They grow best in full sun; seeds will germinate in 8 to 12 days if temperatures are 70 to 80F.
- Marde Ross & Company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985
Details: Cold stratification: The process of subjecting seeds to both cold and moist conditions. Seed of many trees, shrubs and perennials, and flower seeds require these conditions before germination will ensue. Soak the seeds in cold water for 6–12 hours immediately before placing them in a sealed plastic bag with moistened vermiculite ,or sand, or even a moistened paper towel for 2 weeks. Plant 1/4" deep.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.9 x 0.2 inches