Brand: Eden Brothers
- DESCRIPTIOIN: The All Perennial Wildflower Mix contains many of the most beloved wildflowers including Lupine, Flax, Coreopsis, Shasta Daisy, Black Eyed Susan plus 10 others varieties. Suitable for all regions of North America, this mix is hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of colorful blooms without needing much of your attention or time. Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, Mother Nature will do the rest!
- RESULTS: You’ll receive 100% Non-GMO seeds with zero fillers. Many varieties are pollinators & will attract birds, bees & butterflies to your garden.
- PLANTING: The All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix is suitable for all USDA Zones and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones. Many gardeners plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms.
- PLANTING: Make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better.” Little obstruction from trees or other structures like a home or garage is best. Prep the soil: remove unwanted grass and growth, then loosen the soil to create an environment where your seeds will thrive. Time to sow! Mix 1 part seed to 5 parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly over the soil. Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about 1/4 to 1/2 inch to protect them.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: As with most perennials, the first season you plant the All Perennial Wildflower Mix you’ll see handful of blooms, not all the blooms. This is normal! Perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, but will bloom to their full potential in the following growing season. You may also see some grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, not roses, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts.
- CARE: Mow your meadow after the season ends. Remove brush left on top, and prepare for your next blooms. This mix was created to include a wide range of varieties that will bloom at slightly different times. It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season. You’ll see bright yellow, orange, red, purple, white and more. Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, while some varieties will bloom into the fall as well. You can expect thick coverage with amazing results.
Details: All PerennialWildflower Seed MixIf your plan is to sit back and let Mother Nature do her thing, then this is probably the wildflower mix for you. Once youve done the proper soil prep and sowed the seed, youre done! Our All - Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix contains many of the most beloved perennial wildflowers including Lupine, Flax, Coreopsis, and Shasta Daisy. Suitable for all regions of North America. | All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix - 1/4 Pound, Mixed
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.6 x 0.7 inches