Mandevilla Plant Care
Brand: American Plant Exchange
Mandevilla Plant Care Features:
- This tropical evergreen perennial vine has beautiful trumpet-shaped pink flowers and glossy dark green leaves and it can bloom from June to October
- They thrive outdoors in bright indirect light in warm climates and can be trained to climb arbors, fences, walls, posts, latticework, and trellises
- Flowers bloom from summer to fall and can attract hummingbirds and bees; they are ideal indoor accents for patios, porches, decks, and balconies
- This Mandevilla plant care is in a 6" nursery pot and measures 10-12" Inches tall to the top of its leaves; bring pots inside for winter in cooler climates
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Mandevilla and Dipladenia are perennial evergreen tropical flowering vines native to South America. Hence they have a long blooming period in USDA zones 9 through 11.
Plant should be move indoors during cooler months. Outdoors they love full sun and indoors they like bright indirect sunlight.
This plant is keeping over a small tray of water. Tray remains with full of pebbles so that roots of the plants do not sit in the water.
Water when the soil is about 50% dry. Do not allow them to sit in water or be near drafts or breezes.
During the growing season feed every two weeks with a little bit of weak liquid fertilizer. Use a loose pot for plant that retains moisture but drains well. Shipping and handling can be very tough on live plants. So, please be sure to open and check your plant right away.
We are unable to ship this plant to California due to restrictions by the California Department of Agriculture. Please be aware that if your pet is a plant chewer this plant can be considered mildly toxic to animals.
Please ensure that you order and receive an American Plant Exchange plant shipped and sold by Amazon. American plant exchange is a 35-year-old Florida-based family nursery. We support women in our community in a mutually beneficial work release skill development program.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches