American Plant Exchange, Plant A Garden
Brand: American Plant Exchange
Color: Season Selection
- This beautiful assortment of air purifying plants is a perfect start to a plant collection. Such seasonal plants go with any decor, and is a great gift
- Assortments vary seasonally with: pothos; prayer plant; croton; diffenbachia; calathea; chamadorea; alocasia; dracaena marginata; and philodendron
- Dish gardens are ideal for tabletops, home office desks, kitchen counters, window sills, mantles, and bathroom vanities.
- This easy-care air-purifying plant combination is in a 6" container measuring 16-18" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify air, boost your mood. It help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms
Binding:Lawn & Patio
Plant A Garden Details:
The is an assortment of seasonal plants that have complementary colors, textures, and care requirements.
They provide a great variety of the best easy-care house plants because of their tolerance for low light conditions and minimal care.
They thrive indoors in lower light above 65 degrees and outdoors in zones that stay above 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Although they prefer indirect light whenever possible, they can also handle artificial light and relatively long periods in low light.
Water the plants only if the soil in the pot is 50% dry. This plants are keeping over a small tray of water and the tray remains with full of pebbles so that their roots do not sit in the water.
During the growing season feed with a little bit of weak liquid fertilizer. When potting up your dish garden use any ordinary potting mix with part perlite that drains well. You will need to repot every year into a pot that is one size larger.
Shipping and handling can be very tough on live plants so please be sure to open and check your plant right away. Mist the foliage and check the soil for moisture.
Our plant team gives each plant a drink before they are individually shipped and wrapped so they may not need to be watered right away.
Overwatering is one of the most common causes of the decline in indoor plants. We are unable to ship this plant to California due to restrictions by the California Department of Agriculture.
Please be aware that if your pet is a plant chewer this plant assortment can be toxic. There are no other authorized sellers of American Plant Exchange plants.
Please ensure that you order and receive an American Plant Exchange plant shipped and sold by Amazon. American plant exchange is a 35-year-old family-owned and women-led nursery that supports women in our community in a mutually beneficial work release skill development program.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches