American Plant Exchange Dracaena Limelight XL Madagascar Dragon Tree Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier
American Plant Exchange Dracaena Plant. Plant Living,
Brand: American Plant Exchange
Color: Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier
Dracaena Plant Features:
- Dracaena plant living limelight has striking, glossy, electric lime-green leaves. It is an easy-care evergreen tropical foliage plant that thrives in low-light
- Its durability makes it ideal for home or office settings. In fact, keeping it in a low-light location helps maintain the dramatic lime coloring.
- The Limelight is a unique color contrast to other houseplants. It is a focal point for living rooms, hallways, bedrooms, and offices in your home interior
- This plant arrives in 3G container measuring 26-28" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves
- Plants make your home more beautiful, purify the air, boost your mood, and help you sleep. It also relieves dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
The Dracaena Limelight Corn Plant is one of the most popular and beneficial plants for interior use. According to a NASA study it was one of the top air-purifying plants.
Dracaena plant makes great indoor houseplants and are ideal for beginners who desire a low-maintenance plant.
Considered extremely hardy, they do well in either low light or indirect sun, and they thrive on neglect making it a plant to sit back and enjoy.
Simply providing light and occasional water will ensure that this plant will flourish for years. Before watering to the Dracaena, you need to dampen the soil first.
You should only need to repot this plant every 1 to 2 years. Fertilize a couple of times a year during the growing season with light liquid fertilizer.
Shipping and handling can be very tough on live plants so please be sure to open and check your plant right away. Mist the foliage and check the soil for moisture.
Our plant team gives each plant a drink before they are individually shipped and wrapped so they may not need to be watered right away. Overwatering is one of the most common causes of the decline in indoor plants.
We are unable to ship this plant to California due to restrictions by the California Department of Agriculture. Please be aware that our plants are not intended for consumption by humans or animals and this plant is not healthy for pets.
There are no other authorized sellers of American Plant Exchange plants. Please ensure that you order and receive an American Plant Exchange plant shipped and sold by Amazon.
American plant exchange is a 35-year-old Florida based nursery that supports women in our community in a mutually beneficial work release skill development program.
Package Dimensions: 30.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 inches