American Plant Exchange Red Anthurium Flamingo Flower Indoor/Outdoor Live Plant, 6" Pot, Top Air Purifier
American Plant Exchange Red Anthurium Flamingo Flower Indoor/Outdoor Live Plant
Brand: American Plant Exchange
Color: Top Air Purifier
- Look for ships from NBU Flower to ensure you’re getting American Plant Exchange plants.
- Anthurium is very easy to look after, because it needs very little attention to keep looking beautiful for a long time.
- These easy-care indoor plants produce beautiful, long-lasting, waxy, as well as heart- shaped “flowers” which are really modified leaves called “spathes” throughout the year.
- Anthurium plants look beautiful as table centerpieces or on a reception desk in an office.
- Anthurium plants like as much bright indirect light as possible, but no direct sun.
- Anthurium plants remove ammonia, formaldehyde, and xylene from the air.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
The Red Anthurium patio garden plant is among the best-known tropical flowers. Hence, popular in tropical flower arrangements. Anthurium bouquets are often used in weddings in Hawaii & other Pacific Islands. Red Anthurium grows up to 1.5' Tall and up to a foot wide at maturity.
The heart-shaped, shiny, dark-green leaves grow up to 8" long & arise from a clump in the plant's center. This patio garden plant produces bright-red, waxy flowers or spathes.
When growing this species outdoors, situate it in a location with partial shade. Plants grown indoors require a bright location with indirect light & protection from drafts.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches