- 【AUTO MODE】tests moisture levels every 2 hours & alerts you when to water.【MANUAL MODE】gives you moisture levels at the press of a button.
- 【NO WORRY】plant care. When unit flashes RED repeatedly, it's time to water. What could be easier?
- 【NO EXPENSIVE REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES】No complicated meters to read. Prevents withering & root rot.
- 【MINIMIZES ROOT DISRUPTION】just leave it in. Senses water at root level, no dirty fingers & damaged roots trying to gauge moisture by feel.
- 【ELEGANT, DISCREET】"mushroom" design compliments any plant. (2 x LR44 long-life batteries included). Love Your Plants!
Details: Proper moisture levels are essential to healthy plant growth. Unfortunately plants lose moisture at varying rates so it becomes hard to maintain healthy moisture levels for all of your individual plants at the same time. Using traditional soil moisture testers you have to test each plant individually, everyday to ensure proper moisture levels. Our "leave in" moisture meter for plants automatically tests moisture levels every 2 hours and alerts you when your plant require water. This ensures your plants always have the perfect moisture content in the soil. Step 1: Turn unit ON. Step 2: Insert probe to appropriate depth (see instructions). Step 3: When unit flashes RED continuously every 6 seconds, it's time to water plant! What could be easier? Indicators (Auto/Manual): Green (1 flash) indicates that your plant has the correct soil moisture content. Yellow (3 flashes) indicates that moisture levels are slightly low. Red flashes repeatedly every 6 seconds indicating it is time to water plant. (2 Replaceable LR44 (AG13) batteries included). For indoor or outdoor use (non submersible).
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.3 x 1.1 inches