Boldly Growing Wooden Raised Planter Box with Legs - Large Elevated Outdoor Patio Cedar Garden Bed Kit to Grow Herbs and Vegetables - Unmatched Strength Lasts Years, Natural Rot-Resistant Wood
Collections : outdoor plants
Brand: Boldly Growing
Color: Unfinished / Natural
- UNMATCHED STRENGTH AND RELIABILITY: Our log garden planter boxes are strong enough to hold more than 1,000 pounds! The mortise and tenon joints hold all of the load and the thick log rails won’t bow or warp over time. The side panels use a tongue and groove joint to hold the soil where it’s supposed to be – inside your planter. Do not let a lower quality planter ruin your hard work.
- 100% ROT-RESISTANT NATURAL, UNTREATED WOOD: Our log planters are made of no paint, non-toxic fir, also known as Yellow Cedar for its outstanding rot resistance while still being light enough to ship to you. It will arrive with checking, or cracks in the rails that naturally occur in all log furniture and will develop a beautiful, rustic barn-board gray patina over the first season if left untreated.
- FAST ASSEMBLY WITH JUST A SCREWDRIVER: Put it together by hand, and then use screws to hold the tenons in place. That’s it! Others will try to cut costs by using unfinished boards, but we’ve sanded everything smooth to protect your hands. These look great on your balcony, patio, porch or any other outdoor space.
- SUPERIOR DEPTH, LINER INCLUDED: Our prefabricated bottom is super strong and drops in place in seconds. Slots and a fabric liner let your planter drain while keeping the dirt inside. These heavy-duty planters are 10" deep -- deeper than any competitors! Others use thinner, floating sections for the bottom and shallow planting depth. These often fail soon after planting, leaving all your hard work and home-grown plants and veggies on the ground rather than in the planter where they belong.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: To ensure your satisfaction and the product’s performance there is a manufacturer’s warranty on the product for one year. This warranty offers a full replacement or refund if your planter fails while in use. It does not cover aging and weathering over time or cracks in the wood, as these are to be expected with all unfinished log planters. PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 44.7” (L) by 23.2” (W) x 33.5” (H) and holds 5 cubic feet of soil.
Package Dimensions: 45.0 x 22.2 x 6.5 inches