Color: 2 1/2" Pot
- Grown by Burpee in our own greenhouses, we select the best Lemongrass plants for every order
- Burpee ships 3, 2 1/2" Pots ready for transplant into your garden beds or containers
- Mature plant Height is 36-48"; mature plant spread is 48"; yields 36-48" Leaves
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun
- Adds bright, grassy, floral kick to curries, fish, shrimp, soups, stews, marinades & stir-fries
- care instructions: Keep plants well-watered during the growing season.Plants need about 1-2 inches of rain per week. Keep the soil moist but not saturated.
- sunlight exposure: Full Sun
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Release Date: 05-04-2021
Details: Lemongrass lends a fresh, fine, fragrant Lemony tang with hints of ginger & mint. Adds bright, grassy, floral kick to curries, fish, shrimp, soups, stews, marinades & stir-fries. Use a ¼ teaspoon to make a refreshing tea, hot or cold. Or use in place of grated Lemon rind in cookie & cake recipes. Lovely grass-like plant grows to 4'. In the first year. Kitchen tip: before adding to dishes, slice Lemongrass into rings or strips & bruise segments to release the flavor. Freezes well.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 10.0 x 3.0 inches