Brand: SAKAGEN HAND CREATION
- It is hard to rust by fluororesin processing.
- Made in Japan, Iron is also used inside the handle.
- Cover of the cutter part is attached. *Color of the cover may vary.
- Sakagen founded in 1903 is a Japanese company that manufactures and sells scissors for flowers and gardening.
- "Good Design" award winner!
Binding: Office Product
Details: Precautions for use: -If you are using a new scissors, it will take about a month as a period of breaking-in.In the meantime, please do not cut thick or hard things, or forcibly handle scissors. -Please wipe off moisture and dirt after use and keep it in the dry place. -Please do not cut metal such as wires and nails. When damage to the blade occurs, the product life will be shortened. About SAKAGEN: SAKAGEN Co.,Ltd, the manufacturer of this item has a long tradition as Blade manufacturer in Sanjo city in Japan, where many good makers of steel made tools and blades have been gathering. SAKEGEN's product had got a lot of prize for their functions and designs.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.0 x 1.0 inches