Brand: COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS
- A great tasting healthy.Heirloom, Non-GMO
- Easy to Grow and Harvest from Bulb
- Great Producer--Lots of Bulbs per plant
- Better Than Anything in the Store
- Buy Country Creek Brand by Country Creek--Not Chinese Counterfeits (Be Careful)--The bulbs wil be rotten due to the long delivery time. Red Room and Nutritional Source are Chinese Fakers
Details: BUY ONLY FROM COUNTRY CREEK. THIS LIST HAS CHINESE FAKERS ATTACHED. NON-GMO. HEIRLOOM. HARVESTED AND PACKAGED BY HAND.. Approximately 6 cloves per bulb Early season garlic harvest! This large-bulbed purple striped garlic. Probably originated in Siberia. It is perhaps the most beautiful of all our bulbs. It grows strong plants, with just a few very large cloves. The clove skins themselves are dark brown in color but the insides are creamy white with LOTS of heat. Loves cold weather. Product Details Zones: 3-9 Planting Depth: Plant individual cloves with the scab end down and the pointed end up, one to two inches deep in well-worked beds. Spacing: 4" apart in same row. Place 36" between separate rows. Sun/Shade: Full Sun When to Plant:Plant 4-6 weeks before frost. Early-mid Spring. Will develop in spring. or plant in spring for mid-late summer harvest. Days to Maturity:N/A Garlic Type:Hardneck Plant Height: 18-24" inches Comments: Great tasting and produces early.
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 5.7 x 1.9 inches