Brand: Desert Breeze Distributing
Color: Dried Lavender
- Ketchum Hollow Lavender is grown in Idaho, USA.
- Your Ketchum Hollow lavender is branded for authenticity. It will have the trademark tag "Ketchum Hollow" attached (exactly as shown in main photo).
- Lavender from Ketchum Hollow is arranged into bouquets before drying, then beautifully wrapped in lavender tissue paper. It has been dried in a dark environment. Our lavender is 100% natural.
- Wrapped in plastic, packed with bubble wrap and specialized package protection to prevent shifting in transit, then secured in its own box for maximum protection from our lavender field to your home. SEE PHOTO AT LEFT FOR EXACT PACKAGING DETAIL.
- High quality lavender, with a multitude of large buds.
Details: Hidden in the countryside of Idaho's Magic Valley, grows a beautiful field of lavender known as Ketchum Hollow. The premium conditions of this fertile valley, along with the attention to detail each lavender bouquet receives from the growing season, to harvest, to drying, to packaging - this is why our lavender is a favorite for use in homes, office space, and weddings.
Shipping dried flowers so they arrive intact takes extra special care. We carefully wrap each bouquet with plastic, pack with bubble wrap and package protectors to prevent shifting in transit, then secure the packaged bouquet in its own box for maximum protection from our lavender field to your home. You can enjoy a Ketchum Hollow lavender bouquet as beautifully as if you had stopped by in person! Please be aware that even though we have taken every precaution possible to ensure your lavender arrives intact, some buds may fall off during transit. This is normal, and these fallen buds can be stored in a cloth bag and used as a fragrant sachet.
CARING FOR YOUR DRIED LAVENDER
Dried lavender can last from months to years depending on how it is stored. The scent of dried lavender will slowly diminish over time. To prolong the fragrance, keep the bouquet dry and avoid direct sunlight, heat, and humidity. When the lavender scent does begin to fade, gently squeeze a few buds to refresh. You can also drop a few drops of pure lavender oil onto the bouquet.
Package Dimensions: 17.6 x 6.7 x 6.3 inches