Color: 2 Pack With 2 Shepherd Hooks
- Unique Style Lantern: MAGGIFT 34 Inch Hanging Solar Lights with 2 Shepherd Hooks suitable for outdoor use, add a charming ambience, perfect use on pathway, decorate your garden, porch or yard. These lanterns can also be hung in other places without shepherd hook. Package includes 2 hanging solar lights, 2 shepherd hooks. Lantern Size: 6.3 x 9.5 Inch. Bigger than any other brand.
- Energy Saving and Eco-friendly: With build in light sensor, powered by free solar energy and no electricity required. Equipped with 4 lumens LED bulbs, much brighter than other similar brands. The light will come on automatically at night, and turn off the light at dawn. For your convenience, we provide the rechargeable batteries.
- Easy for Installation: NO WIRES. These versatile coach light style lanterns can be done in a few minutes. Assemble the shepherd's hooks by screwing the poles together, then stake them into the soft ground in direct sunlight and hang the lights. There is a tab on the light cover, please remove it before charging.
- Weather Resistant: The outdoor solar powered lights are made of high quality thick PLASTIC. Waterproof IP44 solar panel is suitable for outdoor use, no worries about rain, snow, frost, or sleet. They can be used all year round
- Tips: When you receive hanging solar lights, please remove the tab then cover the solar panel by hand to keep them in the darkness to check whether the lights will light up or not. If you encounter any problems in the process of using, please let us know ASAP and our team will help you.
Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.3 x 26 inches
Powered Source: solar powered
Bulb Type: LED
Light Color: white
Battery: AA NI-MH battery
Charging Time: 6-8 hours (when getting enough sunlight)
Working Time: 8-10 hours
Package includes: two hanging solar lights, two shepherd hooks.
Maggift Hanging Solar Lights are perfect for adding magical romantic lighting to your walkway, sidewalk, garden or patio.
Designed for outdoor use and for all weather conditions. No worries about raining, snowing, frosting, even sleeting.
The solar panel converts sunlight during the day and charges the battery. At night, the lights will be turned on automatically and can last for 8 hours or more.
Easy to install, push the stake on the unit down into soft earth, or hang it in the branches.
1. The solar lights need to charge in full and direct sunlight for 6-8 hours. If the sunlight is not enough or the charging time is not enough, the light may not work at night, but it is not damaged.
2. There is a tab on the light cover, please remove it before charging. When the lamp is fully charged, it will light up at night.
3. If the ground is too hard, try to soften the ground with water and then insert into the ground. If you twist or hammer it with force may result in product damage.
4. Solar lights need to keep away from the street lights, otherwise it will affect the normal use of solar lights.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 7.0 x 5.7 inches