- Great substitute for garden soil or potting mix
- Can be used in ground or in containers (see label for instructions)
- Grows up to 3X bigger plants than native soil and feeds up to 6 months
- Holds up to 50 percent more water than basic potting soil
- Expands up to 3X when water is added and creates up to 90 percent more air space in native soil
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix is a great substitute for potting mix or garden soil as it can be used in-ground or in containers. The compressed coir and plant food expands up to 3X when water is added and feeds plants for up to 6 months. It holds up to 50% more water than basic potting soil and creates up to 90% more air giving your plant's roots all the room they need to thrive.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 16.0 x 4.0 inches