- ★ The NJP178 Handheld Triangle Hoe is part of an extensive line of Nisaku gardening tools including the #1 selling Hori-Hori Digging Knife on , the NJP650.
- ▲ Use: The triangle hoe is particularly useful in digging narrow furrows or for loosening rocky soil. The sharp point gives you additional penetrating power and its single point of pressure ensures you can pierce any surface. It can also be used for weeding since it digs deeper down than a traditional hoe and get down to the roots of those pesky weeds.
- ▲ Quality: made from authentic Tomita (east 1960) Japanese stainless steel by real metal craftsmen gives all Nisaku tools a touch of Japanese history.
- ▲ Durability: Constructed with a shank that is forged in one piece to the blade instead of just being welded and then secured to the handle with steel rivets. This ensures your hoe is extremely durable, bend resistant, and has a lot of levering power.
- ▲ Features: 6.75" Stainless Steel blade is rust resistant and a breeze to wash. Polished wood handle is durable and easy to grip. Steel ring at the top of the handle for hanging in your shed.
- ▲ Great gift: A quality product with an elegant look makes a great gift for anyone in your life who loves to garden.
- ▲ About Us: Nisaku has a full line of outdoor products made using authentic Tomita Steel (Est. 1960) manufacturing techniques. We hope you love our product and check out our entire lineup of Japanese Steel tools.
- ▲ Questions? Nisaku is exclusively distributed in the U. S by outdoor retailer SunJoe, makers of the famous SPX3000 Pressure Washer. Feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions or concerns.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: The Nisaku stainless steel triangle hoe is an excellent tool for tough garden & landscaping projects. It is specially designed with an ultra-sharp Japanese stainless steel blade to skim just below the soil surface, cutting weeds off at the roots.
Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 7.8 x 2.0 inches