Brand: OAK LEAF
- [Universal Size & Wide Application] 25-pack 3-1/4" wide by 2-1/2" tall net cups fits well in 3-inch holes for DWC growers. Oak Leaf mesh pots also work with many types of soil based and hydroponic media.
- [Perfect Self-Watering Device System] Plants get enough water through the capillary wick self-watering rope. You can make an automatic watering device system with the net pots and the cotton rope. 10m/32.8ft cotton watering rope is included.
- [Durable & Non-toxic Material] Made of premium non-toxic and UV resistant plastic, these durable hydro pots are corrosion-resistant and can withstand years of frequent use. Can be reused without crumbling.
- [0.2-Inch Wide Lip & Slotted Mesh Design] Comfortably sized lip along the top makes the hydroponic cups easy to grab, lift and transport. The slits allow for bigger, healthier roots and make the baskets easier to clean.
- [Customer Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee] If you are not satisfied with the pots, just return them within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, no hassle.
Oak Leaf Net Cups are designed for both beginners and professional organic gardeners and are perfect for aquaponics and hydroponic garden of orchids, tomatoes, peppers and herbs, etc.
Allow Bigger and Healthier Roots: The many slits of these cups promote healthy roots and even drainage, letting the roots grow their own way and become bigger and healthier.
Space Saving: The pots can be stacked when not in use. They are space saving, easy to clean, store and carry.
Make Watering Reducing to Weeks Instead of Days: The mesh pots combining with the watering wick will be a perfect self-watering planter, which helps you care your plants while you are away from home or when you go outside or on business.
Work with Soil Based and Hydroponic Media: Expanded clay pebbles, lava rocks, pumice, vermiculite, rockwool, etc.
How to use the hydroponic cups?
If used with professional hydroponic equipment, please start with step 3.
1. Cut the cotton rope to appropriate length based on your need and make it completely soaked into the water for a while before use.
2. Pass the two ends of the cotton rope through the bottom holes of the baskets.
Then we can transplant the seedling to the net pot.
3. Remove the seedling from the seedling tray and clean the soil on the root with water.
4. Place part of the washed ceramsite at the bottom.
5. Support the seedlings with one hand and lightly bury the ceramsite to fix the plants with another hand.
6. Place the net cups in the matching hydroponic equipment/container and wait for the harvest.
Water in the container should not exceed the height of the inner basket and flood the bottom of the basket.
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 3.0 x 3.0 inches