Brand: Easy to Grow
Color: Triangularis (Purple Shamrock) - 20 Bulbs
- YEAR ROUND COLOR: Purple shamrock bulbs feature purple leaves with rose patterning and white to light pink blooms.
- EASY TO GROW: Bulbs grow very well in indoor containers or outdoors with blooms appearing 8 weeks after planting.
- ROBUST TUBERS: Oxalis bulbs may look strange, but they are robust and fast growing with plenty of sun.
- IDEAL HOUSEPLANT: Perfect in a pot on a sun drenched sill, purple shamrock provides rich color all most of the year.
- CALIFORNIA NURSERY: Authentic product of Easy to Grow Bulbs, an American company and a California Licensed Nursery.
Most gardeners choose plants based on their flowers, but leaves are a big part of what we see year round. Along with white to light pink blooms, Triangularis leaves are a stellar purple, with deep rose patterning and a zippy geometric shape. For small plants with huge impact, mix Triangularis with silver leaved partners like Japanese ferns or artemesia or chartreuse mates. Exceptionally handsome in light colored ceramic pots, and also excellent as houseplants on a bright windowsill for rich color almost all year long.
Ideal for both indoor container and outdoor planting, the 20 purple shamrock bulbs produce foliage and blooms within 8-10 weeks after planting. The ¾ inch tubers look very unusual but are exceptionally easy to grow (particularly indoors) making them an ideal gift choice.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches