Brand: Rachel Cho Floral Design
Color: With Vase
- CHEERY CHIC: A fun blend of pinks with accents of white, this cute hand tied bouquet features rose varieties, baby pink carnations and alstroemeria, highlighted by pink cymbidium orchids. Presented in a minimal clear vase and wrapped with a pink satin ribbon.
- FAST SHIPPING: At Rachel Cho Floral Design, we are committed to timely, efficient delivery. We can fulfill our fresh flowers for delivery anywhere across continental U.S within two days. Availability depends on location in U.S.
- ARTISAN DESIGNED: Our fresh, high-quality rose bouquet is artisan designed by Rachel Cho. Renowned for her dexterity, innate artistry, and impeccable design sense, these fresh cut flowers offer unique ornamentation.
- EXQUISITE ACCENT: Showcasing a clean and luxurious style, each floral design magnifies the natural, architectural beauty of each flower, stem, and leaf. This floral arrangements is dynamic, elegant, and fresh.
- PERFECT GIFT, DELIVER HAPPINESS: Our fresh flowers deliver happiness. A fresh cut flower bouquet makes people smile. A floral gift is a chic and thoughtful way to accentuate your message paired with a gift message on the occasion.
Details: RACHEL CHO FLORAL DESIGN - PINK BABY A fun blend of pinks with accents of white, this cute hand tied bouquet features rose varieties, baby pink carnations and alstroemeria, highlighted by pink cymbidium orchids. The bouquet's stems are left exposed and the bouquet is wrapped with a pink satin ribbon. PRESS FEATURES Today, Rachel Cho is a favorite among New York brides and event planners. Always an intuitive listener with a careful eye, Rachel’s original and impactful designs bring clients back, project after project. Rachel has been featured in several national media outlets including The New York Times, CNBC, Harper’s Bazaar, Martha Stewart Living Radio, and Huffington Post Weddings. MY STORY A New York favorite, floral designer Rachel Cho is renowned for her dexterity, innate artistry, and impeccable design sense. Rachel’s style is inspired from all walks of life – from Alexander McQueen’s incredible edge to the surprise color of a fresh plum at the local greengrocer. Rachel’s relationship with flowers spans a lifetime and two generations. Growing up as a young girl in her mother’s Bronx-based flower shop, Rachel had always been design-oriented. Her love of shape, color, and texture led her first to fashion and eventually back to flowers. DESIGN PHILOSOPHY Rachel’s design influences come from the vibrant life of the City all around her. Known for her clean and luxurious style, Rachel places emphasis on the natural, architectural beauty of each flower, stem, and leaf. With an original eye for detail and an exquisite sense of design, Rachel reimagines the possibilities of color and texture for a look that is dynamic, elegant, and fresh. DISCLAIMER RACHEL CHO FLORAL DESIGN delivers products which are cut fresh from live plants. Expect there may be certain variations in appearance.