Soil Moisture Meter, S10 Soil Test Kit, Dr.meter Moisture Meter for Plants, Plant Water Meter for Garden Lawn Farm Indoor & Outdoor Use, Soil Tester Hygrometer Sensor for Plant Care, No Battery Needed
- ▶ 【Compact & Portable】 Have you been sticking your finger in the soil hoping to feel when it's time to water? Why not eliminate the guesswork and keep your hands clean when you use the Dr.meter Soil Moisture Sensor Meter! Know the right time to water your garden, farm, lawn and plants, anytime.
- ▶ 【Easy to Read】No experience required--while this machine is sophisticated, it's not complicated! With an interface using ten scales and a color-coded reading system from red, green to blue, it's never been more straightforward reading your soil moisture.
- ▶ 【No Batteries Required】Who needs batteries or electricity? Just plug stick it into the ground and get a reading in no time!
- ▶ 【Gentle to Plant Roots】Keep roots intact when you do readings thanks to the single probe design. You won't have to dig up too much soil or disturb sensitive roots when you take readings so your plants can stay perfectly healthy.
- ▶ 【Helpful Tips】The Dr.meter Soil Moisture Sensor Meter is designed only for soil testing and should not be used in liquids. Keep it away from rocks and extremely hard soil to avoid damaging it. Make sure to clean the probe after each use.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Easy to UseSave water and save money. The Moisture Meter has an eight inch metal stem that penetrates to root level. No batteries or electricity required. For any plantThe instructions and watering tips are printed on the back of the included pamphlet. The Moisture Meter will do great in any soil situation. It will accurately display your moisture levels. Find out what moisture your plant needs and keep the level constant for a healthy, long lasting plant. Ten Range-Range 1-3: Dry to slighty moist, for plants such as Cactus, thick leaved plant-Range 4-7: Slightly moist to moist, right for most plants, such as Begonia, Cyclamen, Euphorbia, Ficus, Fuchsia, Philodendron, Geranium, Saintpaulia, Azalea, Adiantum etc.-Range 8-10 : Very moist, best for Orchid Note-Do not put this moisture meter directly against any hard soil ground.-Do not leave the moisture meter in the soil for a long time.-To make sure of degree of humidity required by your plants, always consult a specialist. Package Includes- 1x Dr.meter Moisture Sensor Meter
Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 3.3 x 1.7 inches