Tips how to grow Succulents
Succulents plants Only water when the soil in the succulents' growing container is bone dry.
Let the soil dry out completely between waterings. If the soil isn't crumbly, dry dirt, don't water it.
The plants can live 1-3 months of no watering.
Indoor succulents will have less exposure to the elements outdoors - wind and sunlight.
Brand: THE VALLEY GARDEN
Color: 48 Pack
- Pictures succulent just for reference. Each succulent would vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- Each order would random collocation 48 pots of 8 variety succulents.
- All succulents are sized from 1”-2”. Different varieties of succulents the size range will be different.
- Note: When you receive the package, please open the box immediately and gently take out all the packaging materials. Keep them in a cool place or a place protected from direct sunlight for about a week. After a few days, you can start watering the succulents and then slowly introduce them to direct sunlight.
- If your order has a special purpose. If possible, please place your order 2-3 weeks before the event and let us know at checkout. We will process your order in 2-3 days as soon as possible.
Details: These fully rooted and real live succulents are hand selected variety of mini succulents. This pack includes 6 types of succulents. - Echeveria 'Melaco: Because of its height and unique color, it stands out in layout. Gradations can include copper, plum, salmon and chocolate brown, sometimes with sea green in the middle. If you grow indoors, please put it near a sunny window to get the brightest color. - Pachyphytum oviferum: a fleshy plant with frost, which is composed of lovely chubby leaves. Thick leaves can be silver blue to lavender, with a thick powdery natural wax coating. This loose rosette can grow a stem 8.0 inches long, and finally bend and drag it out of the container. - Crassula ovata 'ET's Fingers' : A monstrose sport of the much-loved Jade Plant. It can grow in warm climates (zone 9+), it can grow outdoors as a small shrub, but it also really shines as a low maintenance indoor plant, because it tolerates low-light conditions. When grown indoors, this plant stays small and its woody branches even lend themselves to bonsai pruning. - Sedeveria 'Hummelii: hybrid. The tip that turquoise is flush with red. Yellow flowers. Soft and juicy and not resistant to frost. This plant is completely rooted in a 2-inch square plastic container. - String of Buttons: one of the most popular Sedum species with triangular leaves of pale green and cream. Native to South Africa, it grows in crevices between rocks and cliffs and blooms from midsummer to autumn. When grown in the sun, its edge will show a rose red color. It can branch freely, grow up to 10.0 inches high in cultivation, and has good overflow effect in arrangement. - Mini Jade aka Elephant Bush (Portulacaria afra 'Green') (Jacquin): This stemmed succulent is particularly versatile and easy to grow. Plant it outdoors in warm climates and it can grow into a dense, 4' tall shrub.