Brand: Hirt's Gardens
- 3 live miniature plants. The varieties vary with the season
- Sheet Moss, Natural Terrarium Potting Soil
- Carbonized Charcoal, Decorative Mulch
- Decorative Reindeer Moss (Color May Vary)
- Complete instructions for creating your living terrarium
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Building Your Own Terrarium It's a lot easier than you may think! First, make sure that you have all the required materials for building your terrarium. The most important of these, of course, is the terrarium itself. Virtually any type of clear plastic or glass container will work just fine. Bottles, fish bowls, jars, you name it. There are even special containers built just for terrariums. Your choices are endless; just make sure that you choose a clear container that's been cleaned with hot soapy water, as tinted or cloudy glass or plastic will interfere with plant growth by reducing light. You receive everything you need to create a terrarium including 3 miniature living plants. You provide the container. The variety of plants varies with the season.