Brand: Garden Weasel
- C.L.A.W. PRO – Cultivate, loosen, aerate, and weed your soil with the Weasel Claw Pro. It can be used on large areas or tight spaces, is great for heavy soils, including clay, and is also easy to use!
- ADJUSTABLE TINES – The tines, or claws, on the Weasel Claw Pro are fully adjustable. Use the small setting for weeding (even in the smallest of spaces), medium for cultivating, and large for tilling.
- EASY TO USE – With this tool, no bending is required. To use, adjust the tines for your desired purpose. Then, simply place the claw head on the soil and turn the handle while standing fully upright.
- DURABLE STRONG-STEEL DESIGN – The Weasel Claw Pro is made from carbon steel. It is weather and rust resistant and comes with a lifetime warranty for years and years of active service.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 38”. Includes comfort-grip handle and comes fully assembled. Tines are completely repositionable and easy to clean with a garden hose.
Details: Weasel Claw Pro Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (C.L.A.W.) Weasel Claw Pro works hand-in-hand with Garden Weasel to maintain your garden beds all season long. Weasel Claw Pro features repositionable cultivating tines for weeding or cultivating tight areas or wider expanses. Great for heavy soils, including clay. C.L.A.W. stands for Cultivates, Loosens, Aerates and Weeds and the Pro is no exception to the Garden Claw family in performing all those tasks. Four Reasons to Use the Weasel Claw Pro 1. Great for heavy soils, including clay. 2. There’s no bending or lifting involved. 3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants. 4. Weasel Claw Pro can even be used as a compost turner. Cultivating and Aerating Tips and Pointers Use Weasel Claw Pro for the hard cultivating work needed early in the season. Then use Garden Weasel to maintain the cultivated garden beds. Cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil, yielding healthier plants and roots. It also helps to conserve water because water won’t run off cultivated soil like it does hard-packed soil. Product Features: Great for heavy soils, including clay Repositionable Cultivating Tines Comfort Grip handles Weeds and digs No Bending Easy to Hang and Store Fully Assembled Overall Height - 38-Inches Using the Weasel Claw Pro The best thing about Weasel Claw Pro is there is no bending! Just stand over any area that needs cultivation, aeration or tuning, and place the head on the soil and turn the handle while standing fully upright. Weasel Claw Pro comes fully assembled, ready to use