- In order to provide you service, we may use your personal data, such as, inter alia, information about your use of the Site, and information about your mobile device or computer (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information may be collected and used to:
- provide services to you and improve the Site and/or the services;
- ensure proper performance of the Site;
- analyze and manage our businesses;
- improve our customer service;
- contact you or provide you with relevant data with regard to the Site, Services.
- Each time you use the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- we may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address and the type of handheld or mobile device.
- we may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Site.
- we may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to sites.
- we may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of the Site.
- We may share your personal information with third parties, except for sensitive information such as credit card information and I.D numbers, including with our services providers.
- Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- develop, host or maintain the Site on our behalf;
- aggregate customer information and/or improve customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
2. CalOPPA - California Consumer Privacy Statement
- This California Consumer Privacy Statement supplements the Global Privacy Notice and applies solely to consumers in the state of California. This Statement does not apply to Site personnel. This California Consumer Privacy Statement uses certain terms that have the meaning given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”).
- Categories of personal information are collected. The personal information that the Site collects fall into the following categories as established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- commercial information, such as purchase and content streaming activity;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that the Site discloses about consumers for a business purpose fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: you may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information regarding the collection of your personal information by the Site, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to access this information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- No sale of personal information. The Site has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. The Site will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
3. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS:
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below.
4. TERM AND TERMINATION:
- These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site (including blocking certain ip addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
5. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS:
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site.
- We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
6. THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE:
- The florists will appear and be displayed on the Site pages.
- The Site is not obligated, in any way, to maintain any variety of florists.
- The Site may change, at any time, the Services and/or florists offered and appearing on the site, replace them, minimize them and / or add to them, without any prior notice.
7. GOVERNING LAW:
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Israel, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted to the courts in the USA, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenience.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE; (3) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (4) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- The information appearing on the Site should be not construed as a promise of any result and/or responsibility for the activity of the information published on the site. The Site will not be responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, which will be caused to the user as a result of relying on information appearing on the Site and/or links to other sites and/or any other source of internal and/or external information and/or use of Services displayed by Site.
- The images of the products on the Site are displayed for illustration purposes only. There may be differences in appearance, in color, in size, etc. between the products as shown on the Site and the product that will be provide to customer. Scribal errors in Services and/or products description and/or prices will not charge the Site.
- Information and presentations about Services and/or products displayed on the Site, originating from the Site's business partners and/or affiliate and/or third parties whose services and/or products appear on the Site and any content in relation to the Services are the sole responsibility of the business partners and/or third parties. Therefore, it is understood that the Site has no responsibility for such information and the Site does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. The customer should inquire about any such information with the business directly.
- The Site is not a party to any customer-seller agreement, and the Site not provided the services and/or products offered for purchase by the florists. The Site only provide a platform that mediates between customers and florists. Therefore, all responsibility for the services and/or products offered for purchase by the florists, including the quality of the services and/or products, their features, the policy of delivery and payment, the return, exchange and cancellation policies applies only to the florists. The buyer and/or the recipient of the Services will not have any claim and / or demand towards the Site regarding the services and/or products. It will be clarified that the Site is a platform and Part of Amazon affiliate program.
- The Site recommends that users should behave as intelligent and careful customers, and read carefully the information displayed on the Site, including the information in relation to the Services and/or products itself, its description and suitability, as described on the Site.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.