Material: coco coir fiber
Indoor/Outdoor Usage: Indoor
Mounting Type: Floor Standing
Plant or Animal Product Type: potted plants, flowers
Product Dimensions: 12"D x 12"W x 6"H
Number of Pieces: 2
Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 6 inches
Item Weight: 6.7 ounces
About Coco Liner:
- Made from 100% Natural Coconut fiber, Coco Liners for planters keep plant moisture, promote air circulation, and reduces watering by 50%.
- 2Pcs 12" Diameter Extra Thick Replacement Molded Coir Liners for Hanging Basket and Hanging planter kitchen.
- Coco liners for planters are the popular choice of growers. Can be used for home furnishings, home gardening, balcony gardens, wedding decoration, and Greening projects.
- Pre-formed Coconut liner Conveniently secured to the Hanging basket. Ideal for planting flower plants such as ivy, snapdragon, Chlorophytum plant, etc.
- What you get: 2 packs of flower pot liners, 12 Inches in diameter x 5.5 Inches in depth.
12-inch Coco Liner for Hanging Planter Kitchen, Coco Liner Hanging Basket
There are many types of coconut planter liners to choose from. They come in various shapes and sizes that meet just about anyone’s needs. so These water-saving coconut liners are perfect for use indoors and out and are normally placed within planting troughs, window boxes, hanging baskets, and other types of planters containers.
Coconut liner for rope hanging planter basket keeps plants moist between watering.
Natural brown in color and pre-formed coco liner made of 100% natural coco fiber.
They can hold a great deal of water, as a result, it releases water slowly to allow plant roots to better take it up.
These water-saving coconut liners also provide good drainage. They’re porous too, allowing for good aeration.
These liners are very absorbent, so if hanging baskets or planters should become too dry, they will quickly re-absorb water.
The coconut husks used in coir contain potassium, copper, zinc, and manganese -- all nutrients that benefit plant growth.
The organic material of coconut coir contains a neutral pH (6.0-6.7) and small amounts of beneficial phosphorus and potassium.
You may also want to consider adding some water-absorbing crystals or perlite to the potting mix as well to retain additional moisture. In times of excessive heat and windy conditions, especially with hanging baskets, this additional moisture is necessary to keep plants from drying out.
Although coconut fiber liners hold and absorb water well, they are still porous and apt to dry out more quickly. Therefore, you should always check plants frequently to stay on top of their watering needs.