Altman 12 Pack Assorted Succulent Plant Pots
Brand: Altman Plants
- Every pack of succulents we send is hand-picked. You will receive a unique collection of species that are fully rooted and similar to the product photos. Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.
- More appealing than artificial plastic or fake faux plants, and care is a cinch. If you think that you can't keep houseplants alive, you're wrong. Our succulents don't require fertilizer. You can plant in a decorative pot of your choice within seconds.
- Because of their amazingly low care requirements, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.
- Everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from children to grandma and grandpa. Our succulents are sure to please as a wedding gift or wedding favor, a gift for mom or dad, or a gift for a favorite teacher.
- Your succulent plant pots will arrive alive and healthy. Each order comes with the Plants For Pets 30-day, and our promise to you that you'll love your new plants or receive a full refund.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Succulent Plant Pots Details:
These small succulent plants will make the perfect start to your succulent collection. It allows you to enjoy the many different textures, shapes, and colors the different varieties bring.
Featuring eye-catching foliage, flowers, and forms, succulents are easy-care plants and require little watering, making them perfect for beginners. They are quite resilient and can thrive as both indoor plants and outdoor plants.
They grow great together and alongside cacti plants in gardens, plant pots, or almost any other plant holder. Forget about succulent seeds and succulent cuttings, and start out with these fully rooted plants instead! These plants are so versatile and required minimal care requirements, succulents can easily be incorporated into any home decor.
Here Cactus plant is a succulent plant. If you’re looking to spruce up your office décor, a succulent also makes the perfect desk plant!
Popular DIY projects include making a succulent wreath, hanging them on a homemade plant stand, or adding them to a terrarium kit to create your own little landscape.
Mini succulent garden in pots like these also make ideal plant gifts for a variety of special people and occasions—they are particularly great as housewarming gifts. These house plants live in a variety of conditions but do best in areas that receive several hours of sunlight each day.
Plant measurements will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, some grow wider, shorter, taller, trailing, etc. We ship plants dry to keep them relaxed and rot-free.
Once they are in their new home, you can treat them to a good drink. Part of what makes succulents so fascinating are the myriad ways. They express themselves throughout the year, depending on light, season, temperature, soil, and hydration.
For those and other reasons, the plants you receive may not look exactly as they appear in our photos.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches