Brand: Brighter Blooms
- CANNOT ship to CA, FL, TX, LA, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- SHIPPING SIZE - orange trees come in 1 quart, 1 gallon, or 3 gallon pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- HOMESCAPE - Elevate your space with color and greenery. Plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, and fruit trees are what takes a simple house to a lovely and welcoming home.
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They should perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Details: The Calamondin Orange Tree is one of the most popular decorative citrus plants. A close relative of the true orange true, it bears fragrant, white flowers and tiny oranges. You'll get a plentiful amount of delicious fruit, too!A cross between a tangerine and a kumquat, this "mini-orange" is usually used in marmalades and baked dishes... but more adventurous chefs have found many uses for it.Besides the natural beauty of this tree's evergreen foliage, it will bloom year round and you will get a fairly large harvest.This orange tree is very popular houseplant, making its home on brightly-lit floors and tables everywhere. Calamondin Orange Trees can be planted outside in milder climates as long as it gets full sun.This tree thrives in humidity, is cold hardy, and blooms in spurts all year long. When planted outdoors, it prefers the warmth of zones 9-11... but when potted this little tree will thrive anywhere in the country! Place your Calamondin in front of a window with southern exposure to ensure it gets enough natural sunlight each day.