Brand: Brighter Blooms
- CANNOT SHIP TO FL, TX, CA, LA or AZ – Due to Federal Agricultural Restrictions, Meyer Lemon Trees are unable to be shipped to Florida, Texas, California, Louisiana, or Arizona. If you live in one of these states and order a tree, your order will be canceled
- 3-4 FEET TALL - Your Improved Meyer Lemon Tree will arrive 3-4 feet tall. It is not full grown or matured yet. You will get fruit in 1-2 years.
- RICH AND SWEET – A cross between a mandarin orange and a lemon, Meyer Lemons let you whip up flavorful drinks, treats. Nature’s air freshener: you’ll have fragrant blooms every spring!
- HEAVILY BRANCHED – A heavy fruit bearing variety, Meyer Lemon trees are self-pollinating and can provide a large number of lemons year-round indoors or outdoors!
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR – Easy and fun to grow! Your lemon tree can be grown on a patio or indoors, so that it can stay warm all year long! When it gets cold, bring your tree indoors.
Details: Now You Can Grow Delicious Sweet Meyer Lemons Anywhere in the Country! Do you love lemons, but find that store-bought lemons are often too tart? Try the Improved Meyer Lemon Tree, a hybrid lemon tree that produces sweet citrus fruits that are sure to be the most amazingly delicious fruit you've ever tasted. These lemons are not grown and sold commercially- you must have your own lemon tree to get this rare citrus fruit. Improved Meyer Lemon Tree fruit is naturally sweeter than most other lemon citrus tree varieties. If you've ever been to a state fair, you've probably tasted freshly-squeezed, ice-cold, sweet lemonade. That's what Meyer Lemons taste like! Your Meyer Lemon Fruit Tree produces fruit that is actually a cross between a lemon and a Mandarin orange. Because these lemons have the typical lemony flavor, but are more naturally sweet, they are a favorite of chefs and bakers all over the world. Indoor Fruit Tree or Outdoor - Your Choice! Now, you can grow your lemon tree in any part of the country. This improved variety is naturally pest and disease-resistant. In cold climates, just plant your lemon tree in a large pot and move it indoors during the winter. It will become your favorite houseplant because it adapts beautifully and becomes a great conversation piece. The bright yellow citrus fruit and sweet fragrance will catch everyone's attention. Abundant Fruit, All Year Long! This fruit tree is very heavy-bearing and will provide you with a larger number of lemons every year. Plus, it's self-pollinating dwarf fruit tree, so you can grow fruit indoors or out. Your new Meyer Lemon tree fruits abundantly in winter. Due to agricultural shipping restrictions, we cannot ship this plant to CA, TX, LA, or FL. Try a Meyer Lemon Tree today, and see what surprises you can "whip up" in the kitchen with this amazing fruit!