Brand: Costa Farms
- Is this a gift? Please choose "this is a gift" at check out to add a personalized message
- The Aloe Vera plant is known for its cool gel inside of its thick, toothed leaves
- These sun-lovers grow best in a sunny window. Drought tolerant, only needs water once every two to three weeks
- Height at shipping is approximately 10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a lightweight, 4-inch diameter decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
- Authentic Costa Farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Known for it's topical medicinal benefits, Aloe Vera plants add instant décor to any room, bath, or kitchen. Featuring thick, textured, lush leaves, the easy-care Aloe Vera is an excellent ornamental houseplant that requires little attention. They're perfect for adding to desks, tabletops, credenza cabinets, and anywhere else that gets bright light. These sun-lovers grow best in a sunny window. Water when the soil is dry and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately half a cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Aloe sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping is approximately 10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The Aloe ships in a lightweight, 4-inch diameter decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The Aloe is a moderate grower and is hardy in USDA Zone 10. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the Aloe, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. There are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure you’re getting our premium plants. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand-pick the healthiest and highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they'll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches