Costa Farms Majesty Palm Tree, Live Indoor Plant, 3 to 4-Feet Tall, Ships with Décor Planter, Fresh From Our Farm, Excellent Gift or Home Décor
Brand: Costa Farms
- The Majesty Palm's lush, dark green foliage works well with most color schemes, and the palm's classic texture allows it to naturally fit in most home-decor styles
- Use palms to break up a section of blank wall, to fill an empty corner, to soften the edges of windows or furniture, or act as a living sculpture at the end of a side table
- Grows best near an East or West window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry
- Height at shipping is approximately 30-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
- Authentic Costa Farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: The Majesty Palm’s lush, dark green foliage works well with most color schemes, and the palm's classic texture allows it to naturally fit in most home-decor styles. Use palms to break up a section of blank wall, to fill an empty corner, to soften the edges of windows or furniture, or act as a living sculpture at the end of a side table. This plant prefers bright light, an east or west facing window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately two to three cups of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the plant sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping is approximately 3-Feet tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The Majesty Palm ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor pot; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The Majesty Palm is a slow to moderate grower depending on its environment and is hardy in USDA Zones 9b-11. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the plant, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. There are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure you’re getting our premium plants. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand-pick the healthiest and highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they'll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.
Package Dimensions: 48.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 inches