Costa Farms Spathiphyllum Peace Lily Live Indoor Plant in Premium Scheurich Ceramic Planter, 15-Inch, Gift
Brand: Costa Farms
Color: Great Gift
- Currently shipping with no blooms. Blooms should appear in 4 weeks.
- Is this a gift? Please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message
- Peace lily shows off dark green leaves with white flowering spaths that rise above the foliage
- Peace lily fits in well in just about every style of interior design, perfect for tabletops, windowsills, or small spaces
- Peace Lilies happily grow in bright light, but can tolerate low light; Keep the soil moist and water weekly
- Height at shipping is approximately 15 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a premium, 6-inch diameter ceramic planter.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Peace lily shows off dark green leaves with white flowering spaths that rise above the foliage. It grows best near a sunny window. Provide the plant with as much light as possible, without placing it directly in sunlight. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the soil of Peace Lily becomes too dry, the leaves will wilt but the plant will perk up again when watered. If the container does not have holes, use approximately 1 cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Peace Lily sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping is approximately 15-Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The Peace Lily ships in a premium, 6-inch diameter ceramic planter. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The Peace Lily is a slow to moderate grower depending on its environment and is hardy in USDA Zones 11-12. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the Peace Lily, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. There are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure you’re getting our premium plants. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand-pick the healthiest and highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they'll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches