Brand: Fat Plants San Diego
Color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white
- flowering collection of cactus and succulent plants in 2 to 2.25 inch plastic planters
- Plants may vary from pictures shown as succulents are selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Plant measurement will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, some grow wider, shorter, taller, trailing etc.
- Plants will arrive in gift boxes and can be gift messaged. Prices are not listed on receipts for gifts
- Plants should be unpacked from boxes upon arrival, instructions are included in every package as well as free access to our cactus and succulent ebook
- Fat Plants is a California licensed nursery
Details: **FOR HEATED SHIPPING - please select Standard shipping at checkout. If your delivery location is in an area with freezing temperatures a heat pack will be included with priority mail shipping. Heat packs will not be added to orders where temperatures do not fall below freezing. Free replacements will not be sent for frozen plants when customer does not purchase heated shipping. This package contains varieties of fully rooted living cactus and succulent plants in plastic growers pots. Varieties will vary from season to season and packages will contain a good mixture of color, textures and shapes. Pot size will vary between 2 and 2.25 inches, between round and square and in color. Many succulents will lose some of their color if they are not getting adequate light. Traveling in a box for 2 to 3 days will absolutely fade your new plants however they will regain their brightness with proper care over time. We suggest opening the bottom of your plants gift boxes and slide them out slowly for the least amount of damage when unpacking. Some of the succulents in your package will have a layer of spaghnum or preserved moss over their soil. We do suggest removing this before watering and replanting as it can retain more water than a succulent needs and cause the lower portion of your plant to rot. Quick instruction cards and access to our Cactus and Succulent eBook are included with every order. Varieties in this package may contain aloe, sedum, kalanchoe, echeveria, senecio and more. We rotate over 200 varieties of cactus and succulent plants in all of our variety packages. Fat Plants is a California licensed nursery and grower.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches