Brand: Fat Plants San Diego
Color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink
- NO DUPLICATE VARIETIES: Packages up to 20 succulents will not contain more than 1 of any given cultivars. Unique and healthy succulent plants are hand selected from our greenhouse the day they ship, minimalizing the time spent in a dark box. We do not guarantee the exact plants in the product photo as our selection varies based on time of year, temperature, availability, health and size of the plant.
- EASY TO CARE FOR: Succulent plants require minimal care. Bright light, well-draining soil and minimal watering is required to keep your succulents happy. Most do well in temperatures that do not drop below 40 degrees as outdoor plants and almost all will do well indoors with bright light from a window or a grow lamp. Our plants are greenhouse grown and will need to acclimate to full sun, please refer to our free e-book that accompanies each order for more information.
- SHOWERS, WEDDINGS, GIFTS, PARTY FAVORS: Our mini fat plants (in 2 or 2.5 inch standard growers pots) work great for wedding or home décor, shower decoration or party favors. Use these miniature plants as place settings, take-away gifts or just to brighten up any room.
- DISH GARDEN PLANTS: Cactus and succulent plants make excellent dish garden additions, bring life to fairy gardens, and are therapeutic. Watch your children plant their own gardens and learn about succulents as they grow, flower and duplicate. Most succulents are easy to propagate and a fun and exciting way for kids to learn about plants.
- FAT PLANTS SAN DIEGO: a family owned, California licensed nursery and grower.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: **FOR HEATED SHIPPING - please select Standard shipping at checkout. If your delivery location is in an area with freezing temperatures a heat pack will be included with priority mail shipping. Heat packs will not be added to orders where temperatures do not fall below freezing. Free replacements will not be sent for frozen plants when customer does not purchase heated shipping. This package contains varieties of fully rooted succulent plants in plastic growers pots. Varieties will vary from season to season and packages will contain a good mixture of color, textures and shapes. Pot size will vary between 2 and 2.25 inches, between round and square and in color. Many succulents will lose some of their color if they are not getting adequate light. Traveling in a box for 2 to 3 days will absolutely fade your new plants however they will regain their brightness with proper care over time. We suggest opening the bottom of your plants gift boxes and slide them out slowly for the least amount of damage when unpacking. Some of the succulents in your package will have a layer of spaghnum or preserved moss over their soil. We do suggest removing this before watering and replanting as it can retain more water than a succulent needs and cause the lower portion of your plant to rot. Quick instruction cards and access to our Cactus and Succulent eBook are included with every order. Varieties in this package may contain aloe, sedum, kalanchoe, echeveria, senecio and more. We rotate over 200 varieties of cactus and succulent plants in all of our variety packages. Fat Plants is a California licensed nursery and grower.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches