Fat Plants San Diego Premium Succulent Plant Variety Package. Live Indoor Succulents Rooted in Soil in a Plastic Growers Pot (6)
Collections : outdoor plants
Brand: Fat Plants San Diego
Color: red, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white
- UNIQUE VARIETY: Packages up to 30 succulents will not contain duplicate plants. Fresh and healthy succulent plants are hand selected from our greenhouse the day they ship, minimalizing the time spent in a dark box. We do not guarantee the exact plants in the product photo as our selection varies based on time of year, temperature, availability, health and size of the plant.
- ELEGANT HOME DÉCOR OR PARTY DECORATION: Our premium fat plants work great for upscale weddings or home décor, shower decoration or party favors. Use these miniature plants as place settings, take-away gifts or just to brighten up any room.
- HARD TO KILL: Succulent plants require minimal care. Bright light, well-draining soil and minimal watering is required to keep your succulents happy. Most do well in temperatures that do not drop below 40 degrees as outdoor plants and almost all will do well indoors with bright light from a window or a grow lamp. Our plants are greenhouse grown and will need to acclimate to full sun, please refer to our free e-book that accompanies each order for more information.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Cactus and succulent plants make excellent dish garden additions, bring life to fairy gardens, and are therapeutic. Watch your children plant their own gardens and learn about succulents as they grow, flower and duplicate. Most succulents are easy to propagate and a fun and exciting way for kids to learn about plants.
- LICENSED CALIFORNIA NURSERY: Fat Plants San Diego is a California licensed nursery and grower. Quality succulents guaranteed upon arrival.
Details: Fat Plants San Diego is proud to offer hundreds of types of succulent plants in a mini sized. Plant varieties vary by season and availability, every order will contain succulents of different colors, textures and shapes. Each plant will arrive packed in our special cactus and succulent planting soil in a 2 to 2.5 inch plastic planter. Pot size, shape and color will vary with cultivar
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches