Brand: Sow Right Seeds
- Beautiful -- Once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought tolerant. Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses. Minimum of 100 mg per packet.
- Joyful Perennial; Lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come.
- Wonderful Scent Fresh or Dried -- The smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home.
- Instructions -- Lavender is naturally slow to germinate. Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed. Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, fold the towel, and place it in a plastic bag. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. After that, sow the seed, just barely covering with soil. Provide plenty of light and warmth, and ensure the soil stays moist. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed -- Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Details: Sow Right Seeds - Lavender seeds for your herb garden. Enjoy the calming and relaxing scent of lavender’s fresh and dried flowers. Minimum of 100mg per packet.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.5 x 0.6 inches