Brand: Sow Right Seeds
- BEAUTIFUL - Large packet of Mammoth Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds. These seeds grow crazy tall huge beautiful sun flowers with heights of 8-12 ft. The seeds are open pollinated and can be saved to plant year after year. Minimum of 8g per packet (approximately 70 to 80 seeds).
- FUN - Kids also love these giant flowers, and sunflower seeds can be an educational aid or part of a STEM project kit. These are edible and delicious. Harvest and roast your own sunflower seeds.
- POLLINATOR AND BIRD FRIENDLY - Bees love the nectar in sunflowers and will travel around helping pollinate your garden. Towards the end of the season, birds also love to come and eat the dried seeds.
- EASY TO GROW -- Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- SAFE SEED - Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you, your family, and your garden.
Details: Super Tall Mammoth Sunflower seeds to liven up your garden. Minimum of 8g per packet.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.7 x 0.0 inches