Brand: HOME GROWN
Color: yellow, pink, purple, orange, white
- 3oz Pure Seeds No Filler (2x More Than Other Brands) - Unlike other wildflower packs we provide you with TWICE the amount of seeds per pack and we stand behind product we sell! With these seeds you can grow a beautiful flower garden to enjoy a vibrant array of different flowers.
- Great for Attracting Butterflies & Birds - This wildflower mix allow you to bring beautiful butterflies and birds to your garden to enjoy.
- 17 Variety - Quick Sprouting - Grows All Season - You wont be disappointed with the variety in this wildflower mix. With 17 different varieties of wildflower you will get a great mix of colors and flower types.
- Grow A Beautiful Tall Flower Garden - These seeds will grow to approximately 30-45" tall. Enjoy beautiful wildflowers and see them grow.
- Just wait and see how beautiful these wildflowers are - if by any chance you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will make it right.
Details: Are You Looking to Grow A Beautiful Wildflower Garden? Your search for the best Wildflower Seed Pack is over!! When you purchase from us today, here's some of the things you can look forward to... Compliments from friends and family about your wild flower garden Seeing the vast array of different flowers and colors Getting to do what you love! Enjoy the birds, bees, and butterflies that come and visit your garden Why does this Wildflower Mix work so well while other dont? Well, its simply really...Its about quality, amazing customer service, and premium seeds. - We Want To Deliver the Best Product to You! - Contains 17 handpicked varieties - Large amount to cover up to 100sq feet & grow up to 24-46" Tall - No filler or added sand for weight, just pure seeds! Perennial Wildflower varieties: Siberian Wallflower, Lance-leaved Coreopsis, Blue Flax, Purple Coneflower, Perennial Lupine, Blanketflower, Sweet William Pinks, Shasta Daisy, Dwarf Columbine, Dwarf Evening Primrose, New England Aster, Gloriosa Daisy, English Mix Prairie Coneflower, Black-eyed Susan, Mexican Hat and Lavender Hyssop. The most attractive way to grow wildflowers is by planting a meadow, although they can also be grouped formally in beds and borders with beautiful presentation. Wildflower meadows are an important part of our environment and an excellent, wildlife-friendly alternative to lawns and borders. Our Guarantee to You - When you place your order today, keep in mind that your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, we have a 1 year, money back guarantee. No question asked. Problems do happen sometimes but we will make it right. You can count on us. So click the Add to Cart button now to secure the chalkboard you've always wanted.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.0 x 0.3 inches