Making a fresh bouquet of flowers can be fun and simple, especially when you have the rainbow in mind. But there are endless possibilities as you think about a perfect, multicolor flower bouquet.
So, in order to make the process of choosing different colored flowers easier, here are a few great suggestions.
Choosing Rainbow Flowers
- Red: This color is ideally represented by Red Roses. However, you can also choose a bold stem of red Snapdragons or Dianthus for beautiful color.
- Orange: the classic plant choice for orange is the Tiger Lily. Its bright petals are ideal in a multi-color bouquet or solo. Another perfect option is orange Carnations.
- Yellow: Choose delicate Buttercups or the timeless Sunflower. Both will bring a sunny smile to the face of the receiver.
- Green: Add in a Fern frond, a blooming Calla Lily, or leaves of any plant for green texture in your best rainbow flower bouquet.
- Blue: The Cone Flower and Hyacinth are ideal blue additions to a colorful flower bouquet. Simple, with just enough color to increase contrast.
- Indigo: Irises are your best bet when it comes to the color indigo. The richly colored petals will wow and dazzle with their deep color.
- Violet: For a more elegant arrangement choose Cyclamen, a unique flower worthy of royalty. Or, you can mix in beautiful homegrown Lilac for a gentle accent.
There we have it, some of the best flower options when arranging a colorful bouquet. Pick two or three colors (or the whole rainbow!) and let this list guide and inspire you while making your rainbow floral design.